Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We care about your priorities and deadlines and only take on new work consistent with our bandwidth and current workload. We respect confidentiality of our client work and do not take competing new projects.
Below we provide a list of select projects and accomplishments as our testimonials:
- Distribution capacity expansion, new business development and social media marketing for a small wellness health and eco-living provider in Turkey
- Largest pension and life insurer in Turkey with $1.5 billion in life premiums and pension funds: Increased life premiums 70%, pension size 42% and delivered company’s first profits by reducing operating costs 20%, increasing bancassurance penetration 28% thru largest bank with 850 branches and 5 million customers and launching a premium post-merger brand name.
- One of largest property & casualty insurers in Turkey with $650 million in premiums. Reduced operating expenses 15% delivering $27 million in net profits as one of only two profitable listed companies. Spearheaded a major re-branding effort for the firm’s 50 anniversary.
- Launched first-ever corporate portfolio management framework and strategy for 70 firms in 7 industries for a large conglomerate in the MENA region; Made strategic, conscious decisions to exit mature businesses, and target new ventures, acquisitions and organic growth activities to reposition the business portfolio, and improve posture across new and existing geographic and industry segments.
- Negotiated and signed $800 million joint-venture agreement with and sale of 50% stake for $326 million for a large European utility for power generation, trading and distribution in Turkey.
- Acquired electricity distribution region with 3 million subscribers for $1.2 billion in Turkey’s first privatization tender and two hydro power plants of 1,030 MW capacity for $400 million.
- Structured and negotiated strategic alliance with one of the largest European utility and global infrastructure player for Turkey’s first 5,000 MW nuclear power generation tender.
- Executed and renegotiated two Share Holder Agreements for a large conglomerate for 2 joint ventures delivering over $3 billion in sales.
- Restructured corporate portfolio of a large conglomerate divesting $600 million worth of non-core businesses with attractive exit multiples.
- Developed partnerships and feasibility studies with power project developers for a portfolio of 50 MW solar and 600 MW wind in Southern Europe and the Middle East.
- Led worldwide sales of $400 million to restructure and divest international market leading textiles firms. Effectively turned around the company by achieving sales and profit growth of 140% and 120% of budget respectively. Reduced headcount 28% and improved free cash flows 134%. Orchestrated an auction selling the firm in 2008 for 65% premium over stock price creating $60 million increase in market capitalization.
- Spearheaded for a medium-size global provider of enterprise software, solutions and China-based offshore services corporate rebranding, global marketing and software-as-a-service partnership initiatives with new product launches and go-to-market alliances resulting in 26% sales increase year-over-year and subsequent acquisition by EMC paying over 2 times sales in an $85million all cash transaction.
- He was handpicked among the “Young Turks” mandated by the Executive Committee of a Fortune 500 firm to build and grow a global enterprise services franchise: Played instrumental leadership role in creation of business strategy and marketing direction to move from hardware vendor to what is now a $10 billion provider of consulting and outsourcing services division since its formation.
- Forged a new strategic alliance with a Fortune 500 company to serve as one of its six global system integrators generating first year revenues of $30 million.
- Co-founderof strategic start-up venture to provide new IT-enabled outsourcing services to Global 1000 firms focusing on Customer Communications Management, Product Lifecycle Management and Global E-Learning. Identified and initiated early c-level client engagements to validate, develop, market and deploy new offerings, capabilities, partnerships and operations infrastructure.
- Served as internal ambassadors and change agent in large Fortune 500 firms to drive internal planning, growth and cross cultural change initiatives. Advised the CEO and his senior team on planning and implementing corporate initiatives.
- Lead task force to define and develop e-business strategies for a large company. Assisted in launching company’s first Internet Group.
- Spun-off Content Guard, a Digital Rights Management firm that was later bought by Microsoft.
- Co-leda global due diligence and post-merger integration team for a $1 billion acquisition of a large technology company.