Müge spent 15 years as a business consultant in various industries with challenging client work ranging from supply chain management (i.e. planning, sourcing, production and distribution) to sales forecasting and execution, new product development, branding, retail operations, marketing, costing, accounting, strategic planning, and corporate performance improvement.
She excels in bringing a different point of view regarding improvement of not only the supply chain processes but also the integration of these processes with other critical processes (i.e. marketing, branding, new product development, accounting, etc.).
Core specialties include:
• Sales and Operations Planning
• Lean Manufacturing
• Corporate performance improvement
• Supply Chain Management
• Turquality Brand Management Program
• New Product Development and Innovation
• Program / Project and Change Management
• Cost Accounting
• Enterprise resource planning implementation (Oracle)
Ms. Çeber earned a Master’s degree in Information Systems and Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Middle East Technical University. She speaks Turkish and English.