WE ARE YOUR BRAND AMBASSADORS HELPING YOU TRANSLATE YOUR BUSINESS GOALS INTO TERMS THAT GOVERNMENT AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS CAN UNDERSTAND AND ACT UPON.
We help our clients navigate the complex structure of government and public sector stakeholders. Global Dealings Group lets you assess and manage risk, realize opportunities, and solve commercial, political, and regulatory challenges.
We are your brand ambassadors helping you translate your business goals into terms that government and other stakeholders can understand and act upon.
Our offerings include:
- Stakeholder mapping & management -- we identify and map out key stakeholders in support of your business and regulatory goals. We search for the perfect exchange format for a large variety of actors and accompany them in establishing contacts.
- Communication consulting -- we develop brand communications, internal communication strategy, public relations activities, media communication, press relations, international meetings.
- Stakeholder advocacy -- we schedule meetings with government officials, regulators, members of civil society, private sector executives, journalists and other stakeholders to establish and develop long-lasting relationships.
- Regulatory approvals -- we successfully navigate regulatory approval proceedings such as anti-trust clearance.
- Conflict management -- we resolve complex disputes with high-value at stake.
- Periodic analyses -- we provide ongoing monitoring and assessment of relevant policy and political events and resulting implications on business.